Vertical Order Picker EK-X 10
The new dimension in order picking
Request to: EK-X 10
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Making order picking child’s play: the EK-X 10 vertical order picker is the perfect combination of efficiency and ergonomics. It performs impressively in both wide and narrow-aisle warehouses with its excellent handling capacity, optimum safety and ergonomic comfort. The compact warehouse aid can lift up to 1,000 kg up to a height of 6.3 metres. The clear line of sight afforded by the mast ensures operators have the best view for high-precision, safe work even at pace.
When it comes to safety and ergonomics, the spacious operator’s cab delivers: lots of freedom to move, variable storage and a shock- absorbing floor ensure maximum comfort, while tilting side barriers reduce the distance between the order picker and the rack and enable the ergonomic retrieval of goods – no matter how far back. Selection of equipment variants – e. g. single or telescopic mast, with or without additional lift – and individual configuration options make the EK-X 10 a flexible partner for the myriad challenges that may arise in a warehouse.
The EK-X 10 in detail
- Particularly sensitive operation and continuous control of lifting speed thanks to the latest proportional valve technology
- Intuitive control through the steering wheel or steering knob makes it easy for the operator to use all functions, customised to their needs
- Optimum user comfort provided by the spacious shock-protected stand-on platform with integrated presence switch
- Quick and easy charging at any time thanks to optional opportunity charging in lithium-ion variants
- Operating safety guaranteed with innovative iGo pilot safety aisle safety assistant
- Optional tilting barriers allow reduced distance between truck and rack – for quick, safe and ergonomic order picking
- Safe, comfortable and healthy operator's cab with optional knee and support cushions
- Optimum truck and operation safety with electronic monitoring of battery locking
- Maximum handling with intelligent STILL iGo pilot navigation assistance system and semi-automated bay approach
- Simple connection to warehouse management system for optimum control of goods flow with STILL iGo pilot interface
- Optimum truck safety, access protection and damage minimisation with STILL FleetManager 4.x
- Reliable availability with powerful, low-maintenance AC drives for driving and lifting
- Efficient and powerful performance for every customer requirement thanks to individually configurable driving and lifting speeds
- Unrivalled space utilisation with a reach height of up to 14.5 metres
- Fast lifiting and lowering speed thanks to mast without free lift and without mast transition journeys
- Optimum handling performance thanks to smart OptiSpeed assistance system in a range of customised versions
- Individually configurable for a wide range of uses thanks to modular truck concept
- Accessible pallet allows the operator to enter the pallet to pick bulky and heavy goods
- Flexible operator's cab design using a mounting bar system for simple integration of tools (optional)
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum reach height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|EK-X 10 / Li-Ion